Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vancooooover

Traveling again, friends, but this time with company! The very best company, too. Field and I just landed and are waiting in line at customs. The line is incredibly long but the Internet is strong and free, so I'm taking advantage of it.

The agenda today is to go to the top of the lookout tower and then have dinner on the English bay, where the sunsets are supposed to be amazing. Can't wait to see the hotel! It looked really nice online.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post. At the rate this line is moving, we're not sure we'll see much more than the airport today.



Location:Yep

3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if you'd post anything here from Vancouver, but just now got around to checking. Hope the week's gone well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to post pictures from the iPad, so I'll probably just wait until I'm back and put an album up on Facebook. Rosie doing ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - she's been at Linda's. Things were a little too lively around here - I felt like she was a little too nerved up.

    ReplyDelete